Sixth TUC Meeting: Titan DB on LDBC SNB Interactive by Tomer Sagi (HP)
For the third presentation this last 6th TUC Meeting held in Barcelona we were pleased to welcome Tomer Sagi from HP.
His presentation called "HP Labs: Titan DB on LDBC Interactive" where Tomer introduced the history of the research performed at HP along with his latest work fields, describing the current concerns answering questions such as:
- How should be the optimizations for balanced read-write ratio workloads?
- What are the implicaions of NVRAM on graph query optimization?
- Is the OLAP/OLTP split avoidable?
- Can Titan DB (or graphdb in general) efficiently support both
- How is the performance comparision (SSD? In memory-db?)
Watch Tomer Sagi presenting answers and how LDBC is useful for their work:
You can also read more information about the SNB on this website or read our former blog posts here.
Stay tuned for the rest of presentations!