1st Joint GRADES and NDA event held in Houston the 10th of June 2018
The 1st joint international workshop on Graph Data Management Experiences & Systems (GRADES) and Network Data Analytics (NDA) will take place the 10th of June 2018. This event will be co-located with the ACM SIGMOND International Conference on Management of Data at Houston, Texas.
The focus of the GRADES-NDA workshop is the application areas, usage scenarios and open challenges in managing large-scale graph-shaped data. The workshop is a forum for:
- Exchanging ideas and methods for mining
- Querying and learning with real-world network data
- Developing new common understandings of the problems at hand
- Sharing data sets and benchmarks where applicable
- Leveraging existing knowledge from different disciplines
Additionally, considering specific techniques in the context of the systems that implement them, rather than describing them in isolation, GRADES-NDA aims to present technical contributions inside graph, RDF and other data management systems on graphs of a large size (many millions of nodes and beyond).
The goal of GRADES-NDA is to bring together researchers from academia, industry, and government:
- To create a forum discussing recent advances in (large-scale) graph data management and analytics systems.
- Address domain specific challenges
- Handling noise in real-world graphs.
The workshop will be of interest to researchers in the development of novel data-management applications and systems for large-scale graph analytics.
Call for papers
Abstract Submission: March 9, 2018
Paper Submission: March 16, 2018
Read more about the event and submit your papers: https://sites.google.com/site/gradesnda2018/
We also invite you to participate at the TUC meeting with independence of GRADES, where informal talks will take place about graph data management and graph scenarios.
We hope to see you in Houston on June!