The benefits of LDBC membership are:
- Access to the internal LDBC information via its wiki and mailing lists, which includes access to discussion documents, graph user scenario’s, datasets, draft benchmark specifications and software, results and discussions.
- Right to membership of LDBC task forces. Currently, there are task forces on the Semantic Publishing Benchmark, the Social Network Benchmark Interactive, BI and the Graphalytics workloads, as well as the Graph Query Language task force.
- Access to research resources at academic partners. This includes the ability to look into research agenda’s provide feedback and establish working relationships with students, as well as arrange targeted internships with MSc and PhD students provided by these partners.
Annual membership fees (2023)
- Sponsor company/institution: 8,800 GBP
- Commercial company: 2,200 GBP
- Non-commercial institution: 1,100 GBP
- Individual Voting member (standard rate): 165 GBP
- Individual Voting member (reduced rate for students, etc.): 10 GBP
- Individual Associate member: no subscription fee
Note that there is a 2,000 GBP auditing fee per audit for the LDBC for non-sponsor company members. Sponsor companies are exempt from this.
For the latest information on becoming an LDBC member, see the LDBC Membership – Joining and Renewing 2022 document.
Please fill out the form applicable to your employment status and contribution and email it to the
- Membership form (both for individuals and organizations)
- Individual contributor license agreement (CLA)
- Organization contributor license agreement (CLA)